Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FIRST WEDNESDAYS FOR SAINT JOSEPH ?


"Let my children honor my most pure heart ....... on the First Wednesday of the month."  



"I am the protector of the Church and the home."


YES!  FIRST WEDNESDAYS!
  
Saint Joseph's words to Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil) in an apparition on March 19, 1958: 
"I am the protector of the Church and the home, as I was the protector of Christ and His Mother while I lived upon earth. Jesus and Mary desire that my pure heart, so long hidden and unknown be now honored in a special way. Let my children honor my most pure heart in a special manner on the First Wednesday of the month by reciting the Joyful Mysteries of the rosary in memory of my life with Jesus and Mary and the love I bore them, the sorrow I suffered with them. Let them receive Holy Communion in union with the love with which I received the Savior for the first time and each time I held Him in my arms. Those who honor me in this way will be consoled by my presence at their death, and I myself will conduct them safely into the presence of Jesus and Mary."
ON THE FIRST WEDNESDAYS OF THE MONTH, WIN A HAPPY DEATH WHILE HONORING SAINT JOSEPH AND RECEIVING ABUNDANT GRACE FOR OURSELVES AND FOR THE WORLD!
  • Recite the Joyful Mysteries of the rosary  
  • Receive Holy Communion
Saint Joseph pray for us!


EVERY TIME YOU HEAR ABOUT SOMETHING IMMORAL, ASK SAINT JOSEPH:
"SAINT JOSEPH, PLEASE HELP US GET BACK TO PURITY."



Let us Pray to Saint Joseph and Make Sacrifices,
maybe say an extra decade of the Rosary every day?  This is an emergency if we ever want to have Peace, we need to go for Chastity! 
Love, Jeanne