Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OUR LADY TEACHES HOW TO FOLLOW JESUS



“I wish only that for you the Rosary become your life.” Aug. 4, 1986



JUNE 16, 1983: On May 25, 1983, the Blessed Virgin has repeated her desire that a prayer group, totally abandoned to Jesus, be formed. On June 16th she dictated to Jelena the rules for this group:
"Renounce all passions and inordinate desires. Avoid television, particularly evil programs, excessive sports, the unreasonable enjoyment of food and drink, alcohol, tobacco, etc. Abandon yourselves to God without any restrictions. Definitely eliminate all anguish. Whoever abandons himself to God does not have room in his heart for anguish. Difficulties will persist, but they will serve for spiritual growth and will render glory to God.

"Love your enemies. Banish from your heart, hatred, bitterness, preconceived judgments. Pray for your enemies and call the Divine blessing over them. Fast twice a week on bread and water. Reunite the group at least once a week. Devote at least three hours to prayer daily, of which at least, half an hour in the morning and half an hour in the evening. Holy Mass and the prayer of the Rosary are included in this time of prayer. Set aside moments of prayer in the course of the day, and each time that circumstances permit it, receive Holy Communion. Pray with great meditation. Do not look at your watch all the time, but allow yourself to be led by the grace of God. Do not concern yourself too much with the things of this world, but entrust all that in prayer to Our Heavenly Father. If one is very preoccupied, he will not be able to pray well because internal serenity is lacking. God will contribute to lead to a successful end, the things of here below, if one strives to do his utmost in working on his own.

"Those who attend school or go to work must pray half an hour in the morning and in the evening, and, if possible, participate in the Eucharist. It is necessary to extend the spirit of prayer to daily work (that is to say, to accompany work with prayer.)

"Be prudent because the Devil tempts all those who have made a resolution to consecrate themselves to God, most particularly, those people. He will suggest to them that they are praying very much, they are fasting too much, that they must be like other young people and go in search of pleasures. Have them not listen to him, nor obey him. It is to the voice of the Blessed Virgin that they should pay attention. When they will be strengthened in their faith, the Devil will no longer be able to seduce them. Pray very much for the Bishop and for those who are responsible for the church. No less than half of their prayers and sacrifices must be devoted to this intention."
JANUARY 27, 1984:
"Pray and fast. I wish that you" deepen and continue your life in prayer. Every morning say the prayer of consecration to the Heart of Mary. Do it in the family. Recite each morning the Angelus, five Our Father's, Hail Mary's, and Glory Be's in honor of the holy Passion and a sixth one for our Holy Father, the Pope. Then say the Creed and the prayer to the Holy Spirit. And, if it is possible, it would be well to pray a rosary.
OCTOBER 8, 1984:
"Let all the prayers that you say in the evening in your homes, be for the conversion of sinners, because the world is truly in sin. Recite the rosary every evening." Jakov was sick that day and received this message at his home: "Dear children! All the prayers which you recite in the evening in your homes, dedicate them to the conversion of sinners because the world is immersed in a great moral decay. Recite the rosary each evening."
JUNE 25, 1985: On this anniversary day of the first apparition on the hill, Maria asks: "What do you wish from the priests?"
"I urge you to ask everyone to pray the rosary. With the rosary you will overcome all the troubles which Satan is trying to inflict on the Catholic Church. Let all priests pray the rosary. Give time to the rosary."
AUGUST 15, 1985 (Feast of the Assumption):
"Dear children! Today I bless you and I wish to tell you that I love you. I appeal to you at this moment to live my messages. Today I bless you all with the solemn blessing which the Almighty has granted me." To Mirjana: "My angel, pray for unbelievers. People will tear their hair, brother will plead with brother, he will curse his past life, lived without God. They will repent, but it will be too late. Now is the time for conversion. I have been exhorting you for the past four years. Pray for them." "Invite everyone to pray the Rosary."
FEBRUARY 25, 1988:
“Dear children, I am calling you to prayer and complete surrender to God. You know that I love you and am coming here out of love, so I could show you the path of peace and salvation for your souls. I want you to obey me and not permit Satan to seduce you. Satan is very strong and therefore I wish you to dedicate your prayers to me, so that those who are under his influence may be saved. Give witness by your life; sacrifice your life for the salvation of the world. I am with you and am grateful to you, but in Heaven you shall receive the Father's reward, which He has promised to you. Therefore, dear children, do not be afraid. If you pray, Satan cannot injure you even a little, because you are God's children and He is watching over you. Pray and let the rosary always be in your hands as a sign to Satan that you belong to me.”

"Pray and let the rosary
always be in your hands
as a sign to Satan that you
belong to me."
1985
“Let the faithful meditate each day on the life of Jesus, while praying the rosary.” Pray slowly, and meditate while saying the prayers of the rosary. Take a quarter of an hour to recite 5 Our Father's, Hail Mary 's, and Glory Be's.”
1987
"Love your Serbian, Orthodox and Muslim brothers, and the atheists who persecute you.” ............ “All your prayers touch me very much, especially your daily rosary.” “I wish only that for you the Rosary become your life.”
FEBRUARY 2, 1990: Mirjana received this apparition in Portland, Oregon in the United States of America while visiting Father Milan Mekulich who presided at her marriage. Mirjana had been receiving interior locutions on the second day of each month but on this occasion she was graced by an apparition and a message for the world.
"I have been with you nine years. For nine years I wanted to tell you that God, your Father, is the only way, truth and life. I wish to show you the way to Eternal Life. I wish to be your tie, your connection to the profound faith. LISTEN TO ME! 
“Take your Rosary and get your children, your families with you. This is the way to come to salvation. Give your good example to your children: give a good example to those who do not believe. You will not have happiness on this earth, neither will you come to Heaven if you are not with pure and humble hearts, and do not fulfill the law of God. I am asking for your help to join me to pray for those who do not believe. You are helping me very little. You have little charity or love for your neighbor and God gave you the love and showed you how you should forgive and love others. For that reason, reconcile and purify your soul. TAKE YOUR ROSARY AND PRAY IT. All your sufferings take patiently. You should remember that Jesus was patiently suffering for you.
"Let me be your Mother and your tie to God, to the Eternal Life. Do not impose your faith on the unbelievers. Show it to them by your example and pray for them. MY CHILDREN, PRAY!" Mirjana told Fr. Milan that Our Lady was referring to the Sacrament of Reconciliation, for Catholics, when She said,  "...reconcile and purify your soul."
Through the years, Our Lady has given several bold and strong messages when the visionaries have had their apparitions in America, as this message given to Mirjana in America shows. Marija’s apparitions in America have [also] been profound, Our Lady being boldly forward in messages given in Alabama about Her Special Blessing and to spread it, which the mentality in Medjugorje has oppressed. Jakov had his last apparition in America. It is viewed by some that Our Lady has done this because the mentality in America is more apt to release what Our Lady says and get the information out.

JANUARY 25, 1991:

"Dear children! Today, like never before, I invite you to prayer. Let your prayer be a prayer for peace. Satan is strong and desires to destroy not only human life, but also nature and the planet on which you live. Therefore, dear children, pray that through prayer you can protect yourselves with God's blessing of peace. God has sent me among you so that I may help you. If you so wish, grasp for the rosary. Even the rosary alone can work miracles in the world and in your lives. I bless you and I remain with you for as long as it is God's will. Thank you for not betraying my presence here and I thank you because your response is serving the good and the peace."


"If you so wish, grasp for the rosary.
Even the rosary alone can work miracles
in the world and in your lives."
AUGUST 25, 1997:
"Dear children! God gives me this time as a gift to you, so that I may instruct and lead you on the path of salvation. Dear children, now you do not comprehend this grace, but soon a time will come when you will lament for these messages. That is why, little children, live all of the words which I have given you through this time of grace and renew prayer, until prayer becomes a joy for you. Especially, I call all those who have consecrated themselves to my Immaculate Heart to become an example to others. I call all priests and religious brothers and sisters to pray the rosary and to teach others to pray. The rosary, little children, is especially dear to me. Through the rosary open your heart to me and I am able to help you. Thank you for having responded to my call."
APRIL 25, 2001:
"Dear children! Also today, I call you to prayer. Little children, prayer works miracles. When you are tired and sick and you do not know the meaning of your life, take the Rosary and pray; pray until prayer becomes for you a joyful meeting with your Savior. I am with you, little children, and I intercede and pray for you. Thank you for having responded to my call."
SEPTEMBER 1, 1981: Ivan said, "I prayed with her so that Jesus might help me in my vocation. Then we recited the rosary. The Gospa smiled with kindness." The Gospa said:
"Do not be afraid. I am close to you and I watch over you."
DECEMBER 30, 1981: In response to some questions concerning the sick, she began prayer with the "Our Father," then the song "The Queen of the Holy Rosary," and she departed. This song is probably in Croatian, not the same one as below. But I'm going to try to find out! Meanwhile, this one in English is very sweet. :) cj


Verse 1
O Queen of the Holy Rosary!
Oh! bless us as we pray,
And offer thee our roses
In garlands day by day.
While from our Father's garden
With loving hearts and bold,
We gather to thine honour,
Buds white and red and gold.
Verse 2
O Queen of the Holy Rosary!
Each myst'ry blends with thine.
The sacred life of Jesus
In ev'ry step divine.
Thy soul was His fair garden,
Thy virgin breast His throne,
Thy tho'ts his faithful mirror,
Reflecting Him above.
Love, Jeanne