Sunday, March 31, 2013

LET'S "LIVE FASTING"




Jesus said to Saint Faustina, "The lukewarm and indifferent souls cause Me more suffering than any others; it was from such souls that My soul felt the most revulsion in the Garden of Olives. It was on their account that I said: 'My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass Me by.' The last hope of salvation for them is to flee to My Mercy." Divine Mercy Novena

I am so afraid that I will talk too much, write too much, and fast and pray too little. Our Lady keeps telling us everywhere she appears that we need to turn away from the allurements of the world, change ourselves, then get busy with helping her Son to save souls. On March 25, 2006 Our Lady of Medjugorje gave this message to Marija,  "Dear children! I desire to thank you from my heart for your Lenten renunciations. I desire to inspire you to continue to live fasting with an open heart. By fasting and renunciation, little children, you will be stronger in faith. In God you will find true peace through daily prayer. I am with you and I am not tired. I desire to take you all with me to Heaven, therefore, decide daily for holiness. Thank you for having responded to my call." Messages and Teachings of Mary at Medjugorje

Love, Jeanne