Monday, July 15, 2013

PLEASE PRAY FOR CHASTITY, PRAY, PRAY, PRAY

 
Chastity is the way to peace. Pray for Chastity. 
 
"I am Our Lady of America. I desire that my children honor me, especially by the purity of their lives."  
 


Our Lady of America has bestowed generous expectations for Planet Earth and all Nations!
 
 The Lily represents Chastity

Our Lady promised that greater miracles than those granted at Lourdes and Fatima would be granted here in America, the United Stares in particular, if we would do as she desires. (September 25, 1956)
 
Though she came in this manner as a token of her love for us, nevertheless Our Lady of America welcomes her CHILDREN OF ALL NATIONS to her feet, for there will be found true peace.  (September 26, 1956)

"I am Our Lady of America. I desire that my children honor me, especially by the purity of their lives." These were the first words spoken to Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil) when the Blessed Mother appeared to her as Our Lady of America. (September 25, 1956)

“My child, I entrust you with this message that you must make known to my children in America. I wish it to be the country dedicated to my purity. The wonders I will work will be the wonders of the Soul. They must have faith and believe firmly in my love for them. I desire that they be the children of my Pure Heart. I desire, through my children of America, to further the cause of faith and purity among peoples and nations. Let them come to me with confidence and simplicity, and I, their Mother, will teach them to become pure like to my Heart that their own hearts may be more pleasing to the Heart of my Son." (September 26, 1954).

"Behold, O my children, the tears of your Mother! Shall I weep in vain? Assuage the sorrow of my Heart over the ingratitude of sinful men by the love and chasteness of your lives. Will you do this for me, beloved children, or will you allow your Mother to weep in vain? I come to you, O children of America, as a last resort. I plead with you to listen to my voice. Cleanse your souls in the Precious Blood of My Son. Live in His Heart, and take me in that I may teach you to live in great purity of heart which is so pleasing to God. Be my army of chaste soldiers, ready to fight to the death to preserve the purity of your souls. I am the Immaculate One, Patroness of your land. Be my faithful children as I have been your faithful Mother. "

“I desire to make the whole of America my shrine by making every heart accessible to the love of my Son.'' (September 27, 1956)





Mary said, "My holy spouse has an important part to play in bringing peace to the world."
(March 11, 1958)

The Lily represents Chastity

"Let fathers also imitate my great purity of life and the deep respect I held for my Immaculate Spouse. Let them be an example to their children and fellow men, never willfully doing anything that would cause scandal among God's people." (March 11, 1958)

 

St. Michael came to Sister Mary Ephrem one evening shortly after Our Lady's visit, holding an immense flaming torch. He held it towards her saying: 
 
“My little sister, you must carry this torch through the world."
 
He came again the next night in the same manner.
The next day she was interiorly enlightened during Mass. It was made known to her that those, particularly the youth, who are willing wholeheartedly to follow Our Lady in her great battle against evil would bear the special title of
 
"TORCHBEARERS OF THE QUEEN"
 
 
This torch, of course, is Divine Love, for it is Love alone that
will defeat hate and all that hate brings with it.


PLEASE PRAY WITH ME!

LET US PRAY

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph, and St. Michael the Archangel 
teach us to live in Chastity and promote Chastity for all the human race.  Amen


For more information about the Catholic Church Approved Apparitions of Our Lady of America to Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil), visit the website
OUR LADY OF AMERICA
 Love, Jeanne