Monday, October 4, 2021

SAINT FRANCIS OF ASSISI

 PATRON SAINT OF PEACE


Please pray for

INNER PEACE WORLD PEACE !

Saint Francis of Assisi
Patron Saint of Peace


"Prayer for Deliverance from Persecutors

A Maskil of David, when he was in the cave. A Prayer.

Psalm 142

 I cry with my voice to the Lord,

    with my voice I make supplication to the Lord,

2  I pour out my complaint before him,

    I tell my trouble before him.

3  When my spirit is faint,

    thou knowest my way!


In the path where I walk

    they have hidden a trap for me.

4  I look to the right and watch,

    but there is none who takes notice of me;

no refuge remains to me,

    no man cares for me.


5  I cry to thee, O Lord;

    I say, Thou art my refuge,

    my portion in the land of the living.

6  Give heed to my cry;

    for I am brought very low!


Deliver me from my persecutors;

    for they are too strong for me!

7  Bring me out of prison,

    that I may give thanks to thy name!

The righteous will surround me;

    for thou wilt deal bountifully with me."

BIBLE GATEWAY

Love, Jeanne