Thursday, August 1, 2013

SISTER MARY EPHREM AND THE ARCHANGELS

 
Saint Michael and Saint Gabriel, Archangels 



Saint Michael the Archangel was the "Angel of Peace."
He said, "Receive the palm of victory.”
"I come to announce the coming of the kingdom,
the kingdom of peace."

 
Sister Mary Ephrem (Mildred Neuzil) was given messages by both
Archangels, Michael and Gabriel
(As recorded by Sister Mary Ephrem)
 
In the fall of the year 1954, when I was stationed at a different house of the Congregation. I do not remember the exact date, as I did not intend ever saying anything about it. I was sitting in the room next to the kitchen with the intention of saying some of my prayers. Almost at the very moment I began to pray, I saw an Angel. I knew this immediately, although the apparition did not reveal  itself  as  such  until  later. I saw the Angel standing before me towards the left. He was dressed in a white robe or garment, which was perfectly plain and perfectly white. The whiteness of his robe stood out against the darkness about him. It was like a light in the midst of darkness. He was holding a green palm and a drawn sword in his left hand, the tips of both palm and sword resting against his left shoulder. I saw all this at a glance. The Angel said to me, "Receive the palm of victory.” I became suspicious. I could not think of any victory of mine that deserved such a reward. Besides, it sounded a bit like flattery to me. I have always been wary of words of praise; they put me on my guard. Why was the palm not given to someone else more deserving of it than I? So I shook my head and resolutely went back to my prayers. But the Angel would not go.

He spoke again, "You do not believe me. Will you accept the cross?" For me this struck more nearly home. I said, "Yes, I will accept the cross." To this he replied, "Then you will accept the palm and the sword. With the sword the saints conquered themselves, the world, and the devil.  I am the Angel of Peace. I come to those whose hearts are attuned to the Voice of God. To such as these I remain a perpetual light through blinding darkness. I was sent by Him Who said, 'I am the Light of the  world.'"   Later it was made known to me that the Angel of Peace was St. Michael.

"I am the Angel Gabriel.   I have come to tell you that
Our Lord ... asks
that you go to His Mother and learn great purity of heart."
 
The next incident happened at another mission where I was sent the following year. This date was recorded as November 20, 1955. I found myself in a half sleeping and half-waking state, which I had often experienced before. It gave one the strange effect of being in two worlds. I find no other way to explain this state. I entered a small room, strange and unknown to me. As I was looking around in a rather bewildered fashion, I sensed another presence in the room. I turned toward the doorway, and confronting me was an angel. He was dressed in white, but his garments were arranged in a different manner from those of Saint Michael. Although the room was very light, I saw a bright halo surrounding his head. His arms were extended, bent at the elbows, his fingers pointing upwards. A sort of supernatural dread came over me.

I knelt down, then asked him, "Who are you?” He replied, "I am the Angel Gabriel. I have come to tell you that Our Lord is pleased with your effort to do good. He asks that you go to His Mother and learn great purity of heart.” I awakened gradually. The image of the Angel was so impressed upon my mind that he was as a living person beside me.


On May 8, 1957 I was visited by the Archangel Michael, who spoke in these forceful words:  "Write! I am Michael, Angel Captain of the Lord God of Hosts. I come to announce the coming of the kingdom, the kingdom of peace. The time is at hand. Repent, bestir yourselves, O sons of men, repent and make ready your hearts that the King may establish His Kingdom within you. Do not delay, or the time of grace will pass and with it the peace you seek. Behold, the Queen of angels and of men comes beforehand to make all things ready for her King-Son.  My little sister, the message is a clear one, there is no doubt. Make it known, do not hesitate. I, Michael, have spoken."

February 1958, St. Michael came to me one evening shortly after Our Lady's visit, holding an immense flaming torch. He held it towards me saying: “My little sister, you must carry this torch through the world." 
 
 

"Those, particularly the youth,
who are willing wholeheartedly
to follow Our Lady in her great
battle against evil would bear
the special title of
"Torchbearers of the Queen."


He came again the next night in the same manner. The next day I was interiorly enlightened during Mass. It was made known to me that those, particularly the youth, who are willing wholeheartedly to follow Our Lady in her great battle against evil would bear the special title of "Torchbearers of the Queen." This torch, of course, is Divine Love, for it is Love alone that will conquer hate and all that hate brings with it.



Sister Mary Ephrem, Mildred Neuzil (1917 - 2000)
 


Love, Jeanne