Monday, May 6, 2013

ALL MEDJUGORJE MESSAGES
1986 - APRIL 25, 1988



Message to the parish:  "I invite you to decide totally for God."

THURSDAY, JANUARY 2ND 1986: Message to the parish: "I invite you to decide totally for God. I beg of you dear children, give yourselves completely, and you will be able to live everything that I have told you. It will not be difficult for you to give yourselves completely to God." 

MONDAY, JANUARY 6TH 1986: To Vicka: "If you agree to it, I will not appear to you anymore for 50 days. Vicka accepts this sacrifice." (DN 5, 107).    

THURSDAY, JANUARY 9TH 1986: Message to the parish: "I invite you to help Jesus through your prayer, for the realization of all His plans, which He has already begun here. Offer your sacrifices to Jesus, so that He will realize everything that He has planned, and that Satan will not be able to do anything."   

THURSDAY, JANUARY 16TH 1986:  Message to the parish: "Today, I still invite you to prayer. I need your prayers so that God may be glorifled through all of you. Dear children, I beg of you: Listen to my maternal call, and live it. If I invite you to it, it is only out of love, and in order to be able to help you."  

TUESDAY, JANUARY 21ST 1986: It was the second day of retreat for a prayer group, probably that of Jelena, (January 21-24, 1986). "This evening, rest." (T. Vlasic, 23 Jan. 86, VB 4, 24).  

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 22ND 1986: To the same group: "I know that you are tired, but I cannot tell you, rest. Today, I tell you, pray, and do not go to bed before having prayed at least a quarter of a hour, for the group. Tomorrow will be a better day." (T. Vlasic, 23 Jan. 86, VB 4, 24).                                                      

THURSDAY, JANUARY 23RD 1986: Message to the parish: "I invite you, again, to prayer of the heart. If you pray with the heart, dear children, the eyes of your brothers will melt, and every barrier will disappear. Conversion will be easy for all those who want to receive it. It is a gift which you must implore for your neighbor."   

THURSDAY, JANUARY 30TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I invite all of you to pray, so that all of Gods designs on you, may be realized, and all that God pursues through you. Help all the others to be converted, especially all those who come to Medjugorje. Dear children, do not permit Satan to become the master of your heart, because in that case, you will become the image of Satan, and not mine.  I invite you to pray, in order to become witnesses of my presence. Without you, the Lord cannot realize what He wishes.  The Lord has given each one a free will, and you can dispose of it."   

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 6TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "This parish, which I have chosen, is a special parish which distinguishes itself from others. I offer some special graces to all those who pray with the heart. Dear children, I give these messages first to the parishioners, and then to all the others. You will be responsible for these messages before my Son, Jesus, and me."  

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 13TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "This Lent is for you, a special stimulant to change your life. Begin from this moment. Unplug the television and put aside so many other useless things. Dear children, I invite you to individual conversion. This time belongs to you."   

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Here is my second message for Lent. Renew your prayer before the cross. Dear children, I offer you special graces and Jesus, the extraordinary merits of the cross. Accept them, and live them. Meditate on the passion of Jesus. Unite your life to Jesus."  

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22ND 1986: At the end of the meeting of the prayer group, before the blessing: "Dear children, you will be able to receive Divine love, only in proportion to when you understand that, on the cross, God offers you His immense love."  (God's punishment is a sign of love, observes T. Vlasic, March 31, 86. VB 45, 59).    

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 27TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, live in humility, the messages which I give you." 

THURSDAY, MARCH 6TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Even today, I invite you to open up more to God, so that He can work through you. It is in proportion to how you open yourselves, that you will harvest the fruits. I invite you again to prayer." 

THURSDAY, MARCH 13TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today I invite you to live Lent with your small sacrifices. Thank you for each sacrifice which you have brought me. Dear children, continue to live in this way. With love, help me to present your offerings. God will reward you."   

THURSDAY, MARCH 20TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today, I invite you to actively enter into prayer. You wish to live all that I tell you, but, you are not successful in it because you do not pray enough. Dear children, I beseech you, open yourselves and begin to pray. Prayer will be a joy for you. If you begin, you will not be uncomfortable, because you will pray in joy."   

MONDAY, MARCH 24TH 1986: To the prayer group: "Dear children, receive all that the Lord offers you. Do not have your hands paralyzed and do not repeat: 'Jesus, give me.' But open your hands, and take everything that the Lord offers you." (T. Vlasic, April 27, 86, VB 4, 64).  

THURSDAY, MARCH 27TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Thank you for all the sacrifices, but I invite you to a greater sacrifice: the sacrifice of love. Without love, you cannot receive neither my Son, nor me. Without love, you are not able to convey to others, your experience. For that, I invite you dear children, to begin to live love in your hearts."  

THURSDAY, APRIL 3RD 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, I am calling you to live the holy Mass. There are many of you who have experienced the beauty of the Mass, but there are others who go unwillingly. I have chosen you, dear children, and Jesus is giving you His graces in the holy Mass. Let everyone who comes to Mass be joyful. Come with love and rejoice in the holy Mass."   

THURSDAY, APRIL 10TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, I invite you to grow in love. A flower cannot grow without water. Neither can you grow without God's blessing. Everyday, you should ask for God's blessing so that you can grow normally, and carry out your works."   

THURSDAY, APRIL 17TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, you are preoccupied with material things, and you lose, thus, everything that God wants to give you. Pray then, dear children, for the gifts of the Holy Spirit. They are necessary for you, in order that you may give witness to my presence here, and to everything that I give you.  Dear children, abandon yourselves to me so that I can guide you fully. Do not worry so much about material things."   

THURSDAY, APRIL 24TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, today I invite you to prayer. You have forgotten that you are all important, especially the elderly in the families. Invite them to pray. Let all the young people, by their lives, be an example for others. Let them be witnesses for Jesus.  Dear children, I beseech you to begin to convert yourselves through prayer, then you will know what you must do."   

THURSDAY, MAY 1ST 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Begin to change your lives in your families. Let your family be a harmonious flower, which I can offer to Jesus. Dear children, let each family be active in prayer. It is my wish that one day, one will be aware of the fruits of prayer in the family. It is only thus, that I will offer you all, as petals to Jesus in fulfillment of God's plan."     

THURSDAY, MAY 8TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, you are responsible for the messages that I give here. Here one finds the fountain of grace, and you are the vessels which convey these gifts. That is why I invite you, dear children, to carry out this work, which is yours, with responsibility. Each one in the measure of his ability. Dear children, I invite you to carry these gifts to others with love. Do not keep them for yourselves."   

THURSDAY, MAY 15TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, today I invite you to offer to me your hearts so that I can convert them, and make them similar to mine. You ask yourselves why you are not able to satisfy my requests? You are not able to because you have not entrusted your hearts to me, so that I can change them. You say, but you do not do it. Do then, everything that I tell you. Only in that way, can I be with you."   

THURSDAY, MAY 22ND 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today I wish to give you my love. You do not realize, dear children, how great my love is, and you do not know how to receive it. I wish to manifest it to you in many ways dear children , but you do not recognize it. You do not understand my words with your hearts, and because of that you do not understand my love.  Dear children, accept me in your life. Thus, you will be able to accept everything that I tell you , and everything to which I invite you." 

THURSDAY, MAY 29TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, live the love of God, and toward your neighbor. I invite you to it. Without love, dear children, you are not able to do anything. That is why I invite you to live a mutual love. Only in that way will you be able to love, and to receive me, and all those who are around you and come to your parish. Everyone will feel my love through you. Thus, I beg you to start, as of today, to love with a burning love, the love with which I love you."   

THURSDAY, JUNE 6TH 1986:  To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children! I invite you to decide whether or not you want to live the messages which I give you. I wish that you live and actively convey my messages to others. In a very particular way, dear children, I wish that all of you become a reflection of Jesus, and bear witness to this unfaithful world. I desire that you become a light to all, that all of you will testify to the light. Dear children, you are not called to darkness, but to light. So be a light, by the way you live your life."  

JUNE 7TH 1986 (First Friday of the month): Fr. Pere Gianni Sgreva, who wanted to found a new community on the messages of Medjugorje, had questioned Maria on June 6th. On the 7th of June she tells him: "This is what the Gospa answered."  "Yes, one must pray. What you are doing pleases me. For the time being, keep a very active prayer life, and God will then light up the other plans."  "Since the Gospa said that, we are sure that the road is a good one. She was happy when I asked her about it."  The community which opened in 1987, in Italy, is prospering so well, that before the end of the year, it had to move, since the large house at Priabona had become too small.  

THURSDAY, JUNE 12TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children! Today I invite you to begin to pray the rosary with a living faith. Only in that way will I be able to help you. You wish to receive graces, but you do not pray. I am not able to help you if you do not decide to begin.  I invite you, dear children, to pray the rosary in such a way that it will be a commitment for you, achieved in joy. In this way, you will understand the reason for which I have been with you, for such a long time. I want to teach you to pray."   

THURSDAY, JUNE 19TH 1986: Message for the parish: "These days, Our Lord has permitted me to intercede more for you. I invite you then, to again, pray. Pray without ceasing. In this way, I can give you the joy which Our Lord gives me. Through His graces, dear children, let your sufferings be transformed into joy. I am your Mother, and want to help you."   

TUESDAY, JUNE 24TH 1986: Maria and Ivan met with the prayer group on Mt. Krizevac: "You are on a Thabor. You receive blessings, strength and love. Carry them into your families, and into your homes. To each one of you, I grant a special blessing. Continue in joy, prayer, and reconciliation." (DN 5, 14-15).  To the prayer group: "I beseech you, withdraw in silence. Your obligation is not so much to do, but to adore God, to stay with Him." (T. Vlasic,26 June 86 VB 4, 115).  

THURSDAY, JUNE 26TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, God has given me permission to realize with Him, this oasis of peace. I invite you to keep it intact. Through their indifference, some people destroy prayer and peace. I beseech you, testify and help by your lives to preserve it."   

THURSDAY, JULY 3RD 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children! Today I invite all of you to prayer. Without prayer, dear children, you are not able to perceive neither God, nor me, nor the graces which I give you. Therefore, I ask you to always begin and end each day with prayer. Dear children, I desire to lead you day after day, as much as possible toward prayer, but you cannot grow, if you do not wish to. I exhort you, dear children, let prayer have the first place."   

THURSDAY, JULY 10TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today I invite you to holiness. You cannot live without holiness. That is why you must, with love, be victorious over every sin. Overcome all difficulty with love. I beseech you, dear children, live love within yourselves."  

THURSDAY, JULY 17TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children! Today I invite you to ask yourselves why I have been with you such a long time. I am the intercessor between you and God. For that reason, dear children, I invite you to always live with love, everything that God asks of you. Live all the messages that I give you in complete humility."   

THURSDAY, JULY 24TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "What joy you give me; you are on the road to holiness. I beg you, help by your witness, all those who do not know how to live in holiness. That is why your family must be the place where holiness is born. Help everyone to live in holiness, especially the members of your own family."   

THURSDAY, JULY 31ST 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Hatred gives rise to division and blinds one to everything and everybody. I invite you to spread harmony and peace, more specially, there where you live.  Dear children, act with love. May love be your only tool. With love, convert into good, all that Satan is trying to destroy and take to himself. It is only thus, that you will be completely mine, and that I will be able to help you."   

THURSDAY, AUGUST 7TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "You know that I promised you an oasis of peace, but you do not know that around this oasis is a desert, where Satan watches and tries to tempt each one of you.  Dear children, it is only through prayer, that you will be able to overcome every influence of Satan, wherever you may be. I am with you, but I cannot deprive you of your free will."

THURSDAY, AUGUST 14TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "May your prayer be the joy of a meeting with the Lord. I cannot guide you there, if you yourselves do not feel the joy of prayer. I wish to guide you every day, more deeply into prayer, but I cannot force you."   

THURSDAY, AUGUST 21ST 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I am grateful for the love that you show me. You know, dear children, I love you immensely, and each day I pray to the Lord to help you to understand the love which I bear for you. That is why, dear children, pray, pray, pray."   

THURSDAY, AUGUST 28TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I invite you to be, in everything, an example for others, especially in prayer and bearing witness. Without you, dear children, I cannot help the world. I want your cooperation with me in everything, even the smallest things. Therefore, dear children, help me. May your prayer be a prayer of the heart, and abandon yourselves completely to me. In this way, I will be able to teach you and to guide you on the path, upon which I have set you."   

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Again today, I invite you to prayer and fasting. Be assured, dear children, that with your help, I can do everything and prevent Satan from leading you into sin, and to force him to leave this place.  Dear children, Satan lies in wait for each of you. He tries, each day, to plant doubts in each of you. Therefore, dear children, make each day a prayer and total abandonment to God."  

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 11TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "During these days, when you joyfully celebrate the Feast of the Cross, I wish that your own cross become a source of joy.  Especially, dear children, pray in order to be able to accept sickness and suffering with love, as Jesus did. It is only in this way, that I can experience the joy of giving you the graces and the cures, which Jesus permits me to grant you."   

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 18TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Again today, I thank you for everything you have done for me in recent days. I thank you more particularly, dear children, in the name of Jesus, for the sacrifices you have offered this last week.  Dear children, you forget that I rely on your sacrifices to help you, and to keep Satan away from you. It is for that reason, that I again invite you to offer your sacrifices to God with a deep reverence."   

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I invite you to help others through your peace, so that they see it, and begin to look for peace within themselves. Because you are in peace, dear children, you cannot understand the absence of it. That is why I invite you to help through your prayers and your life, to destroy every evil among men, and to unmask Satan's deceptions. Pray, so that truth may prevail in your hearts."   

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 2ND 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Even today, I invite you to pray. You do not realize, dear children, the value of prayer, so you do not tell yourselves: 'Now is the time for prayer; nothing is more important to me. No one is more important for me than God.'  Dear children, dedicate yourselves to prayer with a special love. In this way, God will be able to give you His graces. Thank you for your response to my call."   

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 9TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "You know that I wish to lead you on the road to holiness. But I cannot compel you by force to become saints. I wish that everyone of you helps me, and himself, by your small sacrifices. In this way I will be able to guide you, and make you more holy, day by day.   Dear children, I do not want to force you to live my messages, but this long time I have spent with you is the sign of the immense love I bear for you. I wish that each one of you become holy."   

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 16TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today, I wish to show you again, how much I love you. I am sad that I am unable to help each of you to understand my love. That is why, dear children, I invite you to pray and to consecrate yourselves completely to God, because Satan wants to conquer you in daily affairs, and to take first place in your lives. For that, dear children, you must pray without ceasing."   

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 23RD 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Again today, I call you to prayer. More particularly, dear children, I invite you to pray for peace. Without your prayer, I cannot help you to understand the messages that my Lord has permitted me to give you. That is why, dear children, you must pray, in order to know through prayer, the peace that God gives you."   

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 30TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today, again, I invite you accept and live seriously the messages which I give you. It is for you, dear children, that I have stayed here for such a long time. It is so that I might be able to help you to realize these messages which I give you."   

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 6TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, today I invite you to pray everyday for the souls in Purgatory. Every soul needs prayer and grace in order to reach God and His love. By this way, dear children, you will gain new intercessors, who will help you during your life to discern that nothing on earth is more important for you, than longing for Heaven. For that dear children, pray without respite, so that you may be able to help yourselves and others, to whom your prayers will bring joy."   

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Even today, I invite all of you to pray with all your heart, as well as to reform your life from day to day. I am especially calling you, dear children, to live righteously through prayer and sacrifice. I wish that each one of you, near this source of grace, (Medjugorje), come to paradise with this special gift which He will give - holiness. Pray and reform your life, dear children, so as to become saintly. I will always be near you."   

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today I invite you to live, and to follow all the messages which I give you with my special love. Dear children, God does not want you to be restless and indecisive, but totally abandoned to Him. You know that I love you, and that I burn with love for you. For that reason, dear children, decide also in favor of love. May love prevail in all of you so that daily, you may burn with the love of God and experience it for yourselves. Not human love, but God's love."   

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 27TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, today I invite you again, to dedicate your life to me with love, so that I may be able to guide it lovingly. It is a very special love that I bear for you, dear children, and it is my desire to lead all of you to Heaven and near to God. Understand that this life lasts a short time, in comparison with that of Heaven. That is why, dear children, again today, decide in favor of God. In this way only, can I show you, how dear you are to me, and how much I desire that all of you be saved, and be with me in Heaven."   

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 4TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I invite you still today, to prepare your hearts for these days when the Lord wants above all, to purify you from all the sins of your past. You cannot do it alone, dear children, and for that reason, I am here to help you. Pray, dear children, because it is only in this way that you will be able to know all the evil that dwells in you, and abandon it to the Lord, so that He may purify your hearts completely. So, dear children, pray constantly and prepare your hearts through penance and fasting."   

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear children, I invite you to pray during this special time, so that you may taste the joy of meeting with the newborn Jesus. Dear children, I wish that you live these days as I lived them. I want to guide you and show you this joy, to which I want to bring all of you. That is why, dear children, pray and abandon yourselves totally to me."   

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 18TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "Today I call you again, to prayer. When you pray, you are so much more beautiful. You are like flowers, which after the snows, are bursting with beauty in their indescribable colors. In the same way, dear children, after prayer, display more before God, all that is beautiful, in order to please Him. That is why dear children, pray and open your life to the Lord, so that He may make of you a beautiful and harmonious flower for paradise."  

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 25TH 1986: To Maria, for the parish: "I thank the Lord today for all that He does, and especially for the gift of permitting me to remain with you. Dear children, these are the days when the Lord grants special graces to all those who open their hearts to Him. I bless you and I wish that you also know these graces. Place yourselves at the disposition of the Lord, so that He may be glorified through you. My heart follows attentively, your progress."   

THURSDAY, JANUARY 1ST 1987: To Maria, for the parish: "Dear Children! Today, the day of the new year, I invite all of you to live the messages which I give you. You know, dear children, that because of you, I have stayed here this long, in order to teach you to walk on the road to holiness. Therefore, dear children, pray constantly, and live all the messages which I give you. I do it with a great love for God, and for you."  

THURSDAY, JANUARY 8TH 1987: To Maria, for the parish: "I would like to thank you for your response to my messages; especially, dear children, thank you for all the sacrifices and all the prayers you have presented to me. I wish to continue to give you messages, no longer each Thursday, but on the 25th of each month. The time has come when, what my Lord wanted, has been accomplished. From now on, I will give you fewer messages, but I will remain with you.  Also, I ask you dear children, to listen to my messages and to live them so that I can guide you."   

SUNDAY, JANUARY 25TH 1987: The first apparition of the 25th of the month, (the anniversary day of the month of the first apparition on the hill), given to Maria, for the parish: "Today I want to appeal to all of you to start living a new life from this day on. Dear Children, I wish that you would understand that God has chosen each one of you to have a part in the great plan for the salvation of mankind. You cannot fully understand how great your role is in God's design. For that reason, pray, dear children, so that through prayer, you may be able to know your role in God's plan. I am with you, so that you may be able to realize it fully." Beginning January 25th, the messages are now monthly, each 25th of the month, monthly anniversary date of the first apparition. As in the case of the Thursday messages, we do not give any reference. These messages have been transmitted by benevolent organizations to the whole world.  

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 28TH 1987: To Mirjana, at Sarajevo: "My dear children! I came to you in order to lead you to purity of soul, and then to God. How did you receive me? At the beginning you were fearful, suspicious of the children I had chosen. Later on, the majority received me in their heart. They began to put into practice, my maternal recommendation. Unfortunately, that did not last a long time. Whatever be the place where I appear, and with me also my Son, Satan also comes. You permitted him to subdue you without realizing that you were being led by him.  It is up to you to realize that your behavior is not permitted by God, but you immediately stifle the thought. Do not give in dear children. Wipe away from my face, the tears which I shed on seeing you act in this manner. Look around you. Take the time to come to God in the Church. Come into your Father's house. Take the time to meet for family prayer, in order to obtain the grace from God. Remember your deceased; make them happy by offering the Mass. Do not look with scorn on the poor man who is begging a morsel of bread. Do not send him away from your abundant table. Help him and God will help you. It could very well happen that the blessing he leaves you as a sign of gratitude, will be fulfilled for you. God may listen to him.  You have forgotten all that my children.  Satan has influenced you in that. Do not give in. Pray with me! Do not deceive yourselves in thinking, I am good, but my brother, who lives next to me is not good. You will be mistaken. I love you because I am your mother, and I warn you. There are the secrets my children. One does not know what they are; when they learn, it will be too late. Return to prayer! Nothing is more necessary. I would like it if the Lord would have permitted me to show you just a little about the secrets, but, He already gives you enough graces.  Think! What do you offer to Him in return. When was the last time you gave up something for the Lord? I will not blame you further, but once again call you to prayer, fasting, and to penance. If you wish to obtain a grace from the Lord by fasting, then let no one know that you are fasting. If you wish to obtain the grace of God through a gift to the poor, let no one know it, except you and the Lord. Listen to me, my children! Meditate on my message in prayer.  

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH 1987:  Message to the parish:  "Dear children! I wish to cover all of you with my mantle,and to lead all of you on the road to conversion. I beg you, dear children, entrust all your past to the Lord, with all the evil that has accumulated in your hearts. I wish each one of you to be happy, but with sin, that is never possible.  Pray, dear children, and in prayer you will know the new road of joy. Joy will shine forth in your hearts, and in joy, you will be the witnesses of what my Son and I expect of each one of you. I bless you.    

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25TH 1987 (Feast of the Annunciation) :  Message to the parish:  “Today I thank you for your presence in this place where I give you special graces. I call each of you to begin to live, starting today, the life which God desires of you, and to start doing good deeds of love and mercy. I do not wish, dear children, that you live the message while at the same time displeasing me by committing sins. Also, dear children, I wish that each of you live a new life, without destroying all that God has done in you, and what He gives to you. I give you my special blessing, and I remain with you on your road to conversion.”   

SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH 1987: Message for the parish: “Dear children! Today I once again invite all of you to pray. You know that God grants special graces through prayer. Therefore, dear children, try to pray so that you will be able to understand all that I give you here.  I invite you, dear children, to prayer of the heart. You know that without prayer you cannot comprehend all that God has planned through each one of you. So Pray! It is my wish that God's plan be fulfilled in and through each of you, and that all He has placed in your hearts will increase. Pray that God's blessing may protect you from all the evil that threatens you. I give you my blessing.”  

MONDAY, MAY 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “I call on each of you to begin to live in God's love. Dear children, you are ready to commit sin, and to place yourselves in Satan's hands without reflection. I call you so each of you will decide knowingly for God, and against Satan. I am your mother, and I desire to lead all of you to complete holiness. I wish for each of you to be happy on earth and then to be with me in Heaven. This, dear children, is my purpose in coming here, and my desire. Thank you for having responded to my call.”   

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 24TH 1987: Sixth anniversary of the prelude to the apparitions: Maria [Marija} invited the pilgrims to climb Krizevac at 11:30 at night. A crowd of thousands of people climbed the rocky foot path, without accident, (One wonders how!). After reciting the rosary, toward midnight, Maria [Marija] confided in those who surrounded her. "The Blessed Virgin was joyful. First of all, she prayed over all of us. We asked her to bless us. She did. Then she gave us, in substance, this message: ‘Dear children! I want to lead you on the road to conversion. I desire that you convert the world and that your life be a conversion for others. Do not fall into infidelity. Let each one of you be completely submitted to my will and to the will of God. Beginning this day, I give you special graces, and in particular the gift of conversion. Let each one of you take home my blessing, and motivate the others to a real conversion.’  "Through her," Maria concluded, "God gives us this gift this evening. Before leaving us, Our Lady prayed again over all of us for a moment. We prayed with her for all our needs, for all your needs, for each of you here present. Finally the Blessed Virgin said: ‘Go in the peace of God!’” (Transcribed the same day at Medjugorje.)    

THURSDAY, JUNE 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Dear children! Today I thank you all, and wish to call all of you to the peace of God. I wish that each one of you may know, in his heart, this peace which God gives. Today, I bless all of you. I bless you with God's blessing, and ask you, dear children, to follow and to live my way.  I love you all, dear children. That is why I have called you so many times. I thank you for all that you have done according to my intentions. Please help me, so that I may be able to present you to God, and guide you on the path to salvation. Thank you for having responded to my call.”   

SATURDAY, JULY 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Dear children! I beseech you from this day on, take up the way of holiness. I love you and therefore, I wish you to be holy. Do not let Satan block you on the way. Dear children, pray and accept all that God is offering you on this way which is bitter, but to whomever is engaged in it, God reveals joy and the sweetness to respond in good heart, to His calls. Do not measure the importance of little things, but long for Heaven and holiness.”   

TUESDAY, AUGUST 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Dear children! Today also I call upon you again to decide to live the messages. God has permitted me, in this year which the Church has dedicated to me, to be able to speak to you and to encourage you on the way to holiness.  Dear children, ask God for the graces which He wants to give you through me. I am ready to intercede with God for all that you ask, so that your holiness may be complete. Therefore, dear children, do not forget to ask, because God has permitted me to obtain graces for you.”   

IN THE CHOIR LOFT WITHOUT WITNESSES
(September, 1987 ) 

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Dear children! Today, I wish to invite all of you to prayer. Let prayer be LIFE for you.  Dear children, devote your time to Jesus only, and He will give you everything that you search for.  He will reveal Himself to you completely. Dear children, Satan is strong, and he watches over each of you in order to tempt you. Pray, and this way he will not be able to harm you nor to block your way on the road to holiness. Dear children, make progress as much as possible, toward God and in prayer, from day to day. Thank you for having responded to my call.”   

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Today I invite all of you to decide for paradise. The way is difficult for those who have not decided for God. Dear children, decide and believe. God offers Himself to you in His fullness. You are called and you need to respond to the call of the Father, who is calling you, through me. Pray, because in prayer, each one of you will be able to achieve perfect love. I am blessing you and I want to help each one of you, so that you will be under my motherly mantle.”   

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Even today again, I invite you. May each of you decide to abandon yourself completely to me. Only thus, can I in turn, present each of you to God. Dear children, you know that I love you immeasurably, and I wish for each one of you to be mine. But God gives everyone freedom, which I lovingly respect, and to which I humbly submit.  Dear children, I wish that God's plan regarding this parish be realized. But, if you do not pray, you will not be able to recognize my love, nor God's plan for this parish, and for each of you. Pray that Satan does not entice you with his pride and deceptive strength. I am with you and want you to believe that I love you.”   

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 25TH 1987: Message to the parish: “Rejoice with me. My heart is rejoicing because of Jesus, and it is He, whom I want to present to you today. Dear children, I want each one of you to open your heart to Jesus, and I will give Him to you with love. It is He who transforms you, teaches you and protects you.

Today I pray for each one of you in a special way, and I present you to God that He may manifest Himself to you.  I invite you to sincere prayer with the heart.  Let each one of your prayers be an encounter with God. In your work, and in your everyday life, put God in the first place.  I ask you with great seriousness to obey me, I beseech you.”  

JANUARY, 25TH 1988: Message to the parish: “Dear children, today I again am calling you to complete conversion, which is difficult for those who have not chosen God. I am inviting you, dear children, to convert fully to God. God can give you everything that you seek from Him. But you seek God only when sicknesses, problems and difficulties come to you, and you think that God is far from you and is not listening and does not hear your prayers.  No, dear children, that is not the truth. When you are far from God, you cannot receive graces, because you do not seek them with a firm faith. Day by day, I am praying for you, and I want to draw you evermore near to God. I cannot, if you do not desire it. Therefore, dear children, put your life in God's hands. I bless you all. Thank you for responding to my call.”   

FEBRUARY 25TH 1988: Message to the parish: “Dear children, I am calling you to prayer and complete surrender to God. You know that I love you and am coming here out of love, so I could show you the path of peace and salvation for your souls. I want you to obey me and not permit Satan to seduce you. Satan is very strong and therefore I wish you to dedicate your prayers to me, so that those who are under his influence may be saved. Give witness by your life; sacrifice your life for the salvation of the world. I am with you and am grateful to you, but in Heaven you shall receive the Father's reward, which He has promised to you. Therefore, dear children, do not be afraid. If you pray, Satan cannot injure you even a little, because you are God's children and He is watching over you. Pray and let the rosary always be in your hands as a sign to Satan that you belong to me.”   

MARCH 25TH 1988: Message to the parish: “Today, I invite you dear children, to complete surrender to God. You are not conscious of how God loves you with such a great love. He permits me to be with you so I can instruct you and help you to find the way of Peace. This way, however, you cannot discover if you do not pray. Dear children, forsake everything to consecrate your time to God; and then God will bestow gifts upon you and bless you. Little children, do not forget that your life is fleeting like a spring flower, which today is wondrously beautiful but tomorrow has vanished. Therefore, pray in such a way that your prayer, your surrender to God, may become like a road sign. That way, your witness will not only have value for yourself, but for others, and for all eternity.” 
APRIL 25TH 1988: Message for the parish: “Dear children, God wants to make you holy. Through me, He is inviting you to complete surrender. Let Holy Mass be your life. Understand that the Church is God's palace, the place in which I gather you and want to show you the way to God. Come and pray!  Neither look at others, nor slander them. Rather let your life be a testimony on the way of holiness. Churches deserve respect and are set apart as holy because God, who became man, dwells in them day and night. Little children, believe and pray that the Father will increase your faith; then you can ask for whatever you need. I am with you and I am rejoicing because of your conversion; and I am protecting you with my motherly mantle. Thank you for your response to my call."




Cousin Jeanne says,
"Please accept the gift of peace
that the Queen of Peace wishes
you to have and read her
Messages, daily."



Love, Jeanne